Thursday, November 13, 2014

DwS Will Be DOWN Tonight, 11/12-11/13


***** Attention *****

DwS will be down for our final steps in our move tonight, 11/12/2014 (technically, 11/13/2014) for approximately 1-2 hrs. If you have trouble reaching the site after that, you may reach it using the new IP address (don't bother going there now actually, feel free to go there now, just don't expect to post just yet) at:

http://184.164.129.36/

Remember, it may take up to 72 hrs for the DNS information to propagate, so that drivewesaid.com goes to the correct address.

Until then, check here for updates. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. The DWS login page is appearing, but when I try to log in, nothing happens. Is that to be expected for a while yet, or is it A Problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing is happening for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I thought it was just me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been watching the DWS Facebook page, which I figure is likeliest to have up-to-the-minute status updates. (Although I don't have a Facebook account, I can see the posts.) The Powers That Be are aware that nobody can log in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::hides battering ram behind back::

    ReplyDelete